In addition to more traditional Transaction Management, Tenant Representation and Valuation engagements, JACX Property provides specialised ‘bespoke’ advisory services.
A summary of specialised services JACX Property provide include:
- Property acquisition: Drawing on our decades of experience providing valuation and transaction advice, the team at JACX Property assist with the acquisition of real estate across Australia.
- Detailed Research: JACX Property has the experience, knowledge and resources to provide a variety of research reports.
- Asset Repositioning: JACX Property is experienced in providing strategic asset management advice to maximise asset value and return. Our valuation and negotiation experience help deliver substantial benefit to property owners by repositioning assets. We also provide advice on property rezoning, subdivision of land/or improvements, application for Planning Permits, base building upgrades, refurbishment advice.
- Portfolio Review: JACX Property have experience in providing strategic blueprints to clients with multi-property portfolios. We assist clients to maximise efficiencies and generate savings.
- Highest and Best Use Analysis: JACX Property undertake ‘Highest and Best Use’ analysis to identify hidden asset value.
- Deal Validation: JACX Property is engaged for independent deal validation.
- Preparation of Business Cases: JACX Property aid in the preparation of business cases to assist with decision making.
- Additional resources: Clients with existing internal property teams engage JACX Property personnel when they are under resourced or require a different level of expertise. We act as an extension to property teams and allow them to scale resources ‘up’ or ‘down’ quickly and cost effectively.