After almost 60 years at its current site, Tupperware is closing its Ferntree Gully headquarters. JACX Property is delighted to have been engaged to act as Transaction Manager for this “super site” which includes a warehouse, showroom and office on a 59,500 sq.m. parcel of land. The site at 19-21 Brenock Park Drive is the distribution centre for Australia and New Zealand.
Key deliverables on this Transaction Management engagement include:
- Undertake a ‘Highest & Best Use’ analysis of the subject property to assess the true market value of the asset after careful review of planning reports.
- Assist with the appointment of third party Real Estate Agency to market the sale of the property.
- Assist with the appointment of any third party consultant required (ie. Planning, heritage, environmental etc);
- Act as the principal point of contact throughout the sale process;
- Coordinate with the appointed agent to prepare all marketing collateral and provide advice on advertising;
- Assist with the preparation of all documentation and establishment of legal ‘Data Room’;
- Coordinate with the appointed agent all property inspections;
- Independently critically review all purchase offers to ensure complete transparency throughout sales process;
- Provide strategy / negotiation advice to the appointed agent to ensure optimal outcome is achieved.
- Throughout the project provide unbiased expert advice to Tupperware to ensure all decisions are well considered and in the best interests’ of Tupperware;
- Remain hands on during settlement period to ensure all risks are mitigated.