National Tyre and Wheel (NTAW)
JACX was engaged by NTAW in December 2020 to provide several services for the group nationally including:
- Provision of a Make Good negotiation Strategy Report;
- Provision of a long term property solution Strategy Report;
- To manage Make Good negotiations across various office and industrial properties in Vic, NSW & Qld;
- To manage the cost estimation process and procurement for Make Good works;
- Tenant Representation services to run a market process to secure new industrial sites for consolidation in Brisbane and Perth for warehouse facilities of 15,000 sq.m. – 20,000 sq.m. each;
- Tenant Representation services to run a market process to secure its new head office in Brisbane.
Results to Date
- Secured two industrial sites totalling in excess of 38,000 sq.m. as pre-lease developments;
- Secured a new 1,733 sq.m. head office in Hamilton, Qld for occupation in Q4 2021;
- Successfully negotiated payment in lieu of undertaking a make good on two sites to be vacated in Victoria and NSW;
- Successfully managed procurement and cost effective Make Good of Sydney warehouse to be vacated.
JACX continues to provide support to NTAW with its ongoing property requirements.